My Blog List

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bits of This and That

Work is insane and when I'm not there, I'm at the barn.  So much for free time. I'm glad none of you can see the inside of my house.  YIKES.  Anyway, here are my favorite shots from this week. I took them the few days it wasn't raining.  This weather pattern doesn't give me a really good feeling about this winter.  But I'm not going to anticipate blizzards. Time enough to do that when they are actually on the horizon. 









I had all sorts of plans this fall about doing a lesson on September light. Well it has to be sunny to do that, so the rain put and end to that good idea. Oh well. Have a great week everyone and I'll hopefully be back next week with more shots.  






1 comment:

  1. I love the light in September- and although I have never been to Maryland ( I'd LOVE to go!) the light on the West coast is spectacular, especially off the ocean.
    Jolie is sure getting big!She's the same color as the sunshine~

    ReplyDelete