My Blog List

Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Thoughts on Coyotes

Well guys thanks for all of your comments.  Here's what I'm going to do about them, absolutely nothing, as long as they stay in there spot. They didn't kill who they killed to be mean and evil.They came to a land of abundance, with a ready made den, that all  they had to do was enlarge it a little after they devoured the previous owners. They have ruined my Eden. Well I guess if you were a mouse or a rabbit, you might think differently, about the Eden part, but hey, that's life.

The deer have changed. the bucks are constantly with the herd.  They stand guard over the does and fawns. My cats are afraid, But I'm not going to do anything, until they put the first paw on my yard. When they do that all bets are hedged and then I'm calling animal control and have them shot. It's not an easy decision, but we were here first and as long as they stay in the outback they can live there.  The nanosecond they come into my yard they are toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment