My online bud, the California Cowgirl posted some of her intentions for the new year. Here are some of mine.
1. You're going to see and hear more of me. I have several posts plotted out but unwritten.
2. See #1. I think I need to post a few more photography lessons. From what I've been seeing you guys really need to understand where the sweet spot is. Hello this is a photography class, not an X rated film.
3. I intend to promote myself more.
4. I need to take time out to just be. I've been far to busy being busy.
5. I need to connect on a regular basis with my friends and family.
6. I think I need to redesign this blog. The music is boring me, God only knows what it's doing to you.
7. I will diet and exercise. I will I will I will.
8. Oh yes, now that I'm dragged into it kicking and screaming, I will try to be more tolerant of our US criminal justice system. I am going back to court in January. If I could only find that prescription pad and burn it. Oh well.
9. Howard Street has been quiet lately, but that doesn't mean the loons are gone. I don't think this counts as an intention, maybe it should be counted as an addendum to point 1. Say point 1c. (Rereading this point 8 should be point 1b or maybe we're at point 1..a..27)
Have the Happiest New Year. We were going to go away, but Tommy went to see War Horse and now he's so depressed, he just wants to stay at home. I, personally, have no intention of seeing it. I remember Bambi, Dumbo and ET. There are certain movies I know better than to go see. If any of ya'll go, I'll be interested in your reaction.
This isn't a cheery ending. So pooh on that. We are all going to have a lovely year and that's my last word on the subject.