My Blog List

Monday, September 13, 2010

Late Night Musings

I'm sitting here listening to Keith Jarrett and thinking about how fortunate I am.  I have the best horse on the planet who loves me. She hears my car and she stops whatever she is doing to come up to me.  When she knows I am upset, and she wraps her neck around me and offers me her love.

I have her at a warmblood breeding barn, where every single person who is associated with that barn is tremendously excited about Miss Pixie, her foal. I have trainers volunteering to work with her and young girls volunteering to be the first person to ride her.  I know that when the time comes, those girls will be in college, but I let them think,  that that might happen.  They love Kitt and they are so excited about Pixie, what else can I do. I am so grateful for the love that surrounds us.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment