My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pandora

I adora Pandora, the devil made me say that. I am not talking about the jewellery line here, I'm talking about the internet radio station. Here's what I'm currently listening to.

1. A station built around John Cale's Hallelujah.  I first heard this song at a wedding reception I photographed. This gives me the softer side of alternative rock. Try listening to this and the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," it's incredible.

2.  A station built around Coldplay. This is when I want something harder.

3. A station built around the Beach Boy's Pet Sounds.  This is my house cleaning music.

4. A station built around Alison Kraus and Roseanna Cash, my driving around music.

If you adora Pandora, let me know your favorites.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of it but never used it, but this makes me want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's fantastic. If you do, let me know what kind of station you built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Pandora too!
    My favorites- Beach Boy Christmas
    Jr Brown
    Lyle Lovett
    Greatful Dead ( of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it...but I put in Dave Stamey (cowboy singer)...and away we go! This could be quite interesting!!

    ReplyDelete