My Blog List

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Jolie's Going to Camp

When friends ask, "so where are you going on vacation this year? I am forced to say, "nowhere, Jolie's going to camp."  She's three this year and is going to trained to ride.  Well that's the plan.  I'm calling the trainer tomorrow and see when we can schedule her.  I wanted to do it in April, but this winter, and now spring has been so annoying, I decided to wait until I was sure we would have decent weather.  Well it's going to snow again this week.  One day it's 70 and two days later it snows.  The mud seems to dry out and then we have two days of downpours and it's back again.  So, I decided, if I wait until I'm sure the snow is over, it will be July and then it will be 100 degrees, with 100% humidity and code red air.  So, I'll keep you posted on when she goes and how the training is going,

Since the link to my other blog doesn't seem to want to work, here it is: www.welcometokatzcity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment