My Blog List

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Moving On - Part 1

Dweezil stood with Squig in the train station.  "Now  you remember what you're going to do and you have everything you need," he asked.

"Yes, Dweeze.  I have all of my tickets.  I'm changing trains in Chicago and Denver and arriving at Katz City at 3:00.  Ms. Katz will be at the station to meet me.  I'm going to go with her to the cafe.  Once I'm there, I'm going to snoop around and call you." He repeated, not looking at all happy. "I just don't know why I have to go there first. Why I can't go with you, Trixie and the rest of the family."

"Because, I want you there to be eyes and ears in a way I can't and the girls can't.  When I get there, I've got too much to do to get the lay of the land."

"Squig," Trixie shouted as she ran to where he was standing. "I couldn't let you leave without one more good bye kiss." She said wrapping her paws around him and kissing him soundly. Pushing him back, she looked him in the eye and smiled.  "Just remember, you're mine and don't go getting to friendly with those cowgirls."

Squig smiled as he leaned in for one more kiss.

"All aboard," the conductor called out and lifting his backpack, Squig turned to wave one last good bye and went down the stairs to board the train.

"I just have this feeling that everything is going to be so different once we're out west," Trixie said to herself sadly.

GO TO WWW.WELCOMETOKATZCITY.BLOGSPOT.COM to see what's going on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment