My Blog List

Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's Up With Charlotte


Charlotte has been acting very strangely lately, not herself at all.  I even came home from work and found her in my backyard, something she has never done before.  Also, she's constantly looking over her shoulder into the woods and it seems like the smallest thing or noise would make her bolt.

Here's what I think might be happening;

1.  It's that time of year and love is in the air.  Maybe she's tired of being chased and chased and chased.  The buck is back and you never know.

2.  She was chased out of the protected area by some studly buck and was shot at and now she's terrified.

3.  There are strange deer around, there are, and she doesn't know if she's still the queen bee.

4.  The coyotes or a pack of wild dogs are out there and she knows it. 

5.  The worst of all, hunters have invaded the protected area and she knows it.

Please keep checking my profile, so I know that you're there and I'll post more later

No comments:

Post a Comment