My Blog List

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tralala Lala La

Well, aren't I in the best old holiday mood.  All of my presents are bought, yeah Black Friday. My Christmas cards are designed and ordered and my last wedding is processed and out the door.  Here's me tap dancing around the house. I watched HGTV tonight, and am filled with all sorts of decorating ideas. Stanley Steamer is coming on the 18th and next Saturday, I'm interviewing cleaning help.  Tis the season to be jolly.

I have only a few niggling things left to do.  I have to decrap and declutter, so that cleaners can clean and next Sunday, I have to out and shoot one more horse and rider job. The client wouldn't understand that everybody, horses and humans alike, are going to look a whole lot better in April than they will in the beginning of December, but oh well, compared to the past two months, that's nothing.

Oh yes, here are books, I'm going to be discussing:

1. The Wilder Sisters - One of my all time favorites. If you western gals haven't read it, curl up with it when the winter winds blow.

2.  The Lady of Hay - It starts slow, but after it gets going, it's a real page turner.

3.  Drop Dead Divas - This is drop dead funny.  Just the thing to cure a bad case of the Januaries.

So as I head off to bed, with visions of hurricane vases filled with bay leaves, cranberries and white floating candles; and other vases filled with twigs spray painted gold and ribbons everywhere, I bid you all a good night.

PS:  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, sounds lovely, I hope you're enjoying the well-deserved downtime! How's your niece and her baby doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're doing just fine and will be here for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don'tcha just Luvvv the HGTV? Me too- I'm addicted! Mimi and I went ornament shopping today and every other one I said" Hey I can make this at home", until she finally just wanted to wring my neck!:)
    Glad your work plans are finally coinciding with your holiday plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send those cleanin' folks over here when they're done at your place...you could just pick up the tab too ;~)

    ReplyDelete