My Blog List

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Update

OK, here's what happened last night.

I'm pretty sure none of you are southern enough to understand the word, piss ant, as in a little nothing who thinks they are something.

So here's who won my piss ant award. There were a gaggle of lumpy teenage girls who came up to my candy bowl. They arrived at the same time two seven year old's did. I said in a loud voice, "all of those who are here and are under ten years old get to choose first." One of the lumpy teens smacked a little girl away in order to grab the candy. She wins hands down. This amazes me. Oh well, it's nothing compared  to what comes next.

The Maia's tarted up pole dancer award goes to: There was a sixteen or seventeen year old floozie who had this outfit on and I kid you not, Daisy Duke short shorts, where half of her butt was hanging out, a crop top, that left nothing to the imagination, and stiletto heel, knee high leather boots.

Gentle readers, when I first saw this nastiness, I thought, what did you do to your parents?  Did you stick socks in their mouths, swaddle them in duck tape and then shove them in a closet? And then I thought, "ooh la la, were you the young lady, I saw stopping cars on Howard Street.

2 comments:

  1. My grandfather called people piss ants all the time. There's some story in which he called a President of the United States a piss ant at a speech, but I can't remember which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to me how Halloween costumes have evolved to equal sexxxy. The scantier the better. The mind boggles!

    ReplyDelete